- On the Requirement listing page, shows the Requirement priority.
User should be able to sort the requirements based on the ‘Priority Level‘.
Priority Level in export Requirement List.
- Rename In-Progress tile to ‘Offer Accepted’ .
Added another tile and named as ‘Active In-Progress’ – This will match the count of OnBoarding Tab
Changed the formula of ‘Active Head Count’ - This will match the count of Hired Tab
- Visa type - OPT EAD and CPT EAD options are added in SP. Visa, Visa expiry date and Visa notes details are now added to the HR > Hired report when you export the data.
- Integration with Kenexa
Task 1 - MAP result email with a candidate profile.
Task 2 - Show the Result visually on the candidate listing page.
Task 3 - Candidate profile – Result in summary and link to more details. (Additional Info > Test Result Details)
- Job – remove Specific keywords configured by users Give user the ability to add the Specific keywords that cannot be used in job description.
By default, any client name comes under - ‘Not allowed words’.
Please add other ‘Not allowed words’.
- Contractor Termination Request AM and SDM should have access to this form and will submit the details to HR@rangam.com Provide link for ‘Consultant Termination Request’ in HR > Hired
- KPI - Key Performance Indicator - TL/AM (08/31/2017)
- TL - Caller Panel/Dashboard (08/31/2017)
- Email Template change (08/31/2017)
- HR - Pending Document report for Hired consultants (03/28/2018)